Thursday, March 8, 2007

painless happiness

remember i told u i was sick that day?i'm actually still not in a good state of health yet.blame the exams for making my sickness from bad to worse,from symptoms to physical manifestations!last nite my eyes turned red.yap both of them!making me look like pontianak with my pale face.and to worsen the condition,there's a sticky fluid coming out from my eyes which acting like a glue making my eyelids stuck together.i couldn't read as the accumulation of fluid lead to blurry vision and my nicely printed notes had transformed to pages full of cursived-type handwrittings.i was scheduled for the principles if infection paper the next morning at 9 and i'm screwed!

however,this morning,the exam went well.not as screwed as i thought it would be.but my eyes did attract attentions from my fellow friends.they thought i had stayed up all nite burning midnite oil for the POI paper but fyi,i was soundly asleep 15mins to 1.it's considered early for a 'burung hantu' like me tho..when i talked to him jz now he told me he slept at 4 and woke up at 6,and cont his sleep another 1-2 hours or so.wut an opposite incident!he rarely slept that late.well..he is very punctual in everything he does even in his sleep-wake cycle while i on the other hand is in the extreme opposite!=D but i guess that's how we are connected to each other.he's my alarm clock while im his adrenaline inhibitor to make him loosen up a bit..(although kekadang i raised his blood pressure even more.hihi)eh enuff merapu on that matter.the most important thing is,be able to catch up with ur loved one after a looongggg hectic week enuff to make u healthier,happier and even prettier!

planning to go jln2 today but hurrmmmm..maybe nope.nak utter a word pun susah,ada hati nak meronggeng pulak.hehe.okies.enuff for now.hopefully tomorrow i get my voice back and i can chill out sebaik mungkin!hehe.

No comments: