Saturday, April 21, 2007

"down"syndrome!

lately most people around me are affected with this syndrome.nothing to do with chromosomal abnormalities,but it's all about mental and emotional instability.no pcr(polymerase chain reaction)can detect the cause of this mental disturbance.no tablets can heal(unless anti-depressant la kot if it's gone nearly psychoticnya condition).adjuvant therapy?erm....i guess there is,but it depends on individual's condition and severity of the problems.to cut it short,sekarang musim org frust and down.beware!sabar separuh dr iman rite?
in these couple of days..im a bit confuse with my life.too much thinking been going on lately and up to one point,i think im nearly gone crazy.ntahlah...maybe i just couldn't figure out what i really want and terpressure dengan hopes and expectations people put on my shoulders.keeping up with the pressure drives me mad.and as usual if i lost hope i tend to be more alone and a bit isolated from my surroundings.however 2 days a go,in the midst of konflik dalaman i managed to have a lil chat with my bestfrens and to my suprise,i felt calmer and it helped me to overcome my prob better.thanx GOD.Allah has sent me his angles in different forms that i couldn't even imagine.macam mana kita bley jadi hamba yang tak bersyukur sedangkan nikmat dan pertolonganNYA itu sampai dalam keadaan kita tak menyangka and tak sedar.astaga...i think the medications to the "down"syndrome is easily available,plenty and even FOC.depends on us to go and find them out!
today is sunday.my saturday gone with 9-6pm meeting of IMAM(phewwwww lama tapi i tak rasa buhsan ke apa..)it's the last meeting for 2006/07 committee members and we have already stepped down!good luck and all the best to the new tanzim.work as a team and don't get too stressful with ur work...kelak anda akn mereng...enjoy n make it fun!yg ptg do it dengan penuh ikhlas...kerana Allah.
to my bestfrens in da house,u all r like sisters to me.ur happiness is my happiness,ur tears are my sorrow.we laughed n cried as family.so i pray Allah will help us in facing the unpredictables.never ever give up cos life expect more than what we always think it does.

No comments: