Saturday, August 4, 2007

the must tell!

Salam.

BWM





Or




Wolkswagon beetle




Or



Mini cooper?





Wait-a-minute!!!!this is not the highlight for the day.i ain’t buying any cars whatsoever.the most important thing for today is ….~drumrolls~I’m goin to announce that i passed the driving test and to add more sugar in it,I’m also allowed to ride a motorcyle on the road after this(selalunya bawak dalam kampung ja…)muahahah…I likeeee!at first I thought it’s enuff to get a driving license since it’s not really suitable for a woman to ride a motorbike.however my parents insisted that I take both tests since I always merempit dalam kampung.now leh le merempit kat jalan raya pulak…OOOpppppssss…terpecah rahsia.heheh.honestly it’s a big sigh for me not having to repeat neither of the tests because I felt 2/3 of my summer hols was spent on this driving lessons and belajar cara-cara menghayun tangan sebanyak 3 kali apabila mahu membelok di kala menunggang motosikal honda cup separa hancur.couldn’t imagine if I have to prolong the hours driving with sumbody nagging besides me in the car
For not using the right gear or not slowing down the vehicle when i came to a sharp curve(wpun meter hadlaju menunjukkan baru 40km/j)!w’pun begitu, I owe a lot to my driving instructor for teaching me how to handle a car from scratch till I passed the test only at the first attempt!u rawk pakcik!!!!!


Ok sudah…sudah…nti dicap org mengangkat bakul sendri pulak.klau ada buah deriyan lam bakul tu takpa gak.hee….tomorrow,im goin back to a place that made me a person who I am now.changing me from a girl to a grown up lady,teaching me how to survive in the lack of pretty much everything….and in that place also,I learnt to control myself when facing a terrible moment in my life…a moment that changed it all…..

Need my beauty sleep now….and prepare to go back to the good old days……..

No comments: