Thursday, January 22, 2009

.you give me hell.

salam,

dear consultant,

thank you for making my life miserable in these 3 weeks.i appreciate it.i hope u'r happy wif what u have done to us.i just think of u as another arrogant consultant who's always full of yourself.u just ruined my day.thank you so much.

i'm stuck here till tomorrow.i could catch the earliest train tomorrow and be back in dublin as early as 11a.m if i get my 2 evaluation sheets signed by my consultant today but he decided to sign just one and left another one for tomorrow,after i present a case and join the ward round.i've been there for almost 3 weeks.never missed any ward rounds with him except on the first day which totally not my fault and did every single thing told by him.what's the difference if he let me go a day earlier?i really hate him!enuff said.

on a different note,my incik ichigo finally signed off today.yeay..hiphip hoooreyyy!tapi,i'm not there to see him pun.takpa..takpa....all this while pun camni.dah immune(w'pun dlm hati kecik sgt sedeh:'( )what makes me sad is not being able to be there at the arrival gate to welcome him home as he usually did on my homecoming.on top of that,he's always the first one to arrive at klia.i still remember last 2 summers when no one waited for me as i touched down early around 7a.m and i was hopeless and helpless without any ringgit or coins to make a call(my brother overslept and turned up more than an hour later).and naseb baik aiza and her family tgu sama-sama.rasa nak nanges time tu.sad and alone.and then i saw his face and all the worries just dissappeared.i'm not exaggerating.i just knew i'm not alone anymore and safe.hurm....
i'm sorry,i'm not there when u come back.if i could make things easier and happier,i would.and i really wish i could be there.anyway,u should enjoy urself with ur family and friends after nearly 7months onboard.u deserved the holiday and be happy.okay?=)

okey,itu ja nk cakap harini.be back soon.take care peeps;)

1 comment:

nadirahzz said...

my dear...be tough k!..luv u sis(,")