Friday, January 12, 2007

+6012-5*228**

salamz.
hermmm....i've been unlucky these past few days..first,when i went out to town yesterday,sumthing bad happen.but takyah lah cita cos it's just making me stupid so i rather keep it as a secret..secondly,my apple dah getting slower in processing data.huhuhu..ni mmg tatahan sedeh.i can bare ilang barang but not this one.huhuhu..pehtu ai realise my ixus65 dah making funny sound everytime i snap a pic.huwaarrggghh...why?why me?uhuks!and tadi one of the buttons kat my hp's keypad is not doin gud as well.so to any receiver of my msg,maafkanlah saya jikalau msg saya tak space out nicely.
but anything happen to me regarding my material belonging doesn't matter as much as problem that related to my loved ones.my niece yg baru setaun lebih was admitted to hospital bcos she involved in an accident while playing with her 2nd sis.her leg swells and although it doesn't sound that kronik,but she's just a lil' kid.the pain was unbearable to her.tambah2 when u heard she can already dance and sing in front of her grandparents...huuu...i feel like goin home and peluk her kuat2!the worst thing is,my sis just uploaded her daughter's pics and i couldn't open my email langsung.menda yg plg teruk bila kita tinggal jauh dengan family is u cannot be there when sumthing bad happen to them.sabar azimah...sabar....and tadik,someone dear to me told me he cannot use his number nemore b'cos of my stupidity!huuu....again kdg2 saya rasa saya idup untuk menyusahkan org lain.penahkan kamu2 rasa begitu?mungkinkah bcos im so ignorant?kdg2 saya rasa saya nak idup kat planet lain sorang2 supaya i just create troubles for myself,so that other people dun get affected by them.once,i cried in my mum's lap,telling her how sorry i am after i've caused her so much troubles n how i didn't mean it to happen.she said to me no matter how bad the situation i've caused,when she thinks back the moments when i made her proud and happy,they r all enough to erase all the anger and dissapointment she has for me.she's truly a mother!to the owner of the number above,im sorry.i really do.i know u really..reaalllyyy wanna keep the number forever,but b'cos of me we both lost it.ia bukan sekadar nombor handphone.ia adalah 'kami'.believe me.saya syg number itu lebey dari awak.so maafkan saya.sumtimes i just wanna be under my cosy duvet(selimut) forever bukan shj sbb it's warm n comfortable,malah sya tak akn menyusahkan org,sya tak perlu jumpa org dan mengutuk saya sbb sya pakai tudung,supaya saya tak carry wang yg byk dan ia bertabur merata2,supaya saya tak berjalan2 dan terpijak bahan kumuh dari anjing yg beribu kat sini,supaya sya tidak terlupa untuk senyum kalau jumpa classmates saya atau mereka yang bertudung labuh dan berkopiah di tepi jalan,dan supaya saya tidak perlu berkomunikasi dengan orang yang sentiasa hendak menang dalam setiap perbualan w'pun pengetahuannya dalam sesuatu hal itu terlalu cetek.tolong jgn buat saya ketawa dalam hati akibat kebodohan anda itu.
fuuuuhhhhhh....~sigh~
okies...i've written too much.cukuplah 4 today.time to regain my strengh n be a woman!no more help from ultraman,superman,gaban and suria perkasa hitam whatsoever!heheh...mari bertapa!!

No comments: