Tuesday, January 9, 2007

resolutions...

salamz all,
im writing this without any special intention.no specific things to tell nor to story about.but since it's new year(hope it's not too late yet),let us think about new year's resolution(s).i do have a few in my mind that waiting to be done n accomplished!here it begins:
1)to be a gud muslim(bunyik cam bagus but this one kena stick wit me every year cos tak kira 100 taun ia menjadi my annual resolution,ia tetap susah untuk dicapai.should i make it daily reso?hahah..
2)to improve my cgpa this year.erm...last year was my worst year in terms of quantity of study per hour per day.i'd spent most of my time doing unneccessary stuffs like surfing over the internet for hours,watching youtube,watching movies nearly everyday and etc..as a result,i ended up feeling terribly bad n nervous masa exam winter aritu because of not enuff preparation for every subject.
3)nak kurangkan daydreaming n angan2 mat jeninku yg sumtimes sgt indah berbunga2(seriously tak bgus ini habit).life is not always bright n shiny.i should be prepared for the rainy days and always ready for the unexpected.
4)and last but not least,saya nak rapatkan balik kengkawan yang jauh atau dekat yg dah lama tak contact.i lost my besfren once.i dunno wether she realises it or not but it does give my life a big impact.so to my frens,jauh atau dekat,sorry for the time that i would not be able to replace,the time when i ignore u guys.the distance makes it so hard.hope we can still keep in touch and be friends till the end of time.(aida n shakirah,aku syg kamu!)

okies,that's all i guess for this year.hopefully 2007 going to be much better than the past years.let us hope and pray for the best=)
owh a bit bout my vacation.it was a blast!to my housemates(aiza,aini,tina n wong)u guys rock!to syir,nothing more beautiful than spending the time wit u(he actually spent his whole winter hols wit me!thanx dear!)to corom,gbam and giant,thanx for being our bodyguards sepanjang vacation aritu and thank u also for taking care of us!to myra n her ehem-ehem,hope u enjoy spending time with us w'pun sekejap cuma.looking forward to go on a vacation with u ol again!muaaaaakkkzzz!i miss globetrotter inn laa...

No comments: