Sunday, February 11, 2007

a better tomorrow...

salamz.
may this find u in the best of health and iman.
a better tomorrow... before i sleep everynite,this will be my main wish besides thousands more which are less important...yes i pray for a better day...much better than yesterday and today.saya sangat takut akn hari yg lebih teruk dari hari ini dan juga semalam kerana if anything were to happen to me i don't have my family around me.i'm weak because part of my strength is within my family.if i'm around them,i feel much stronger,happier and i feel the whole 'me' are finally reunite again..lately i'm homesick!although this is my third year here,alone....i dun feel any sense of belonging yet.the only improvement is i'm already used to the unpredictable weather of dublin.yeah..finally adapting process really taught me well,how to handle crazy wind,what to wear during rainy days and how many layers of blankets and duvet needed during winter nights.....
but the worst part still here. for instance,when things fall apart and gettin' out of hands,saya cepat mengalah.simply give up to the situation,losing my rationality.this is not me 3yrs ago.totally different person.luckily i have great friends around me.although some people say friends come and go,i keep the gud and true ones with me.and syir i think i need some of ur patience,can i.....hehe.people envy me for having u,so im tellin u im not letting u go...not as long as both of us live in this world!whatever future will bring,i'll accept with all my heart.with doa and tawakkal serta usaha berterusan...moga dipermudahkanNYA....

okies.dah melalut.i need some sleep.a better tomorrow,the day after....and the day after that..heheh

No comments: