Tuesday, February 13, 2007

happpiness is a bless!

im happy.too happy!thank GOD.today is definately better than yesterday n hopefully tomorrow lebih baik n bermakna.
1st reason of my happiness:i just skyped with my mum for 50mins...hahaha...got lots to catch up and tak sedar pun we wasted nearly an hour gossipping!dun blame us cos' we tak mengumpat sesapa.hahah...i'm very close,super duper close to my mum.she's my besfren although our gap(in terms of age)mmg mcm langit dengan bumi.she's in early 60's while im in my early 20's...selalunya klau a daughter rapat super tu gap umur dia ngan mak dia tak jauh.mcm rory and her mother lorelai(ni utk org yg menonton gilmore girls yerk).but in my case,age doesn't matter.hehe..she knows everything about me...hei..of course la kan..im her daughter but wut i meant here is it's beyond wut mums always know bout their children.nothing is confidential to my mum,from crush to beloved boyfriend,she's my number one advisor...hahah...and she always got the priviledge of knowing my special sumone 1st since the day i started to get involve in this mushi2 thingy.hahah...i dun have to worry if sumone try to spread rumours or tell my secrets to other people cos she won't.cayang mak!
2nd reason:she also told me my sister already has a plan for us during my summer holiday.we are going sumwhere special this year.yabedaa bedooo....but kita hanya merancang,tuhan yg menentukan.YA ALLAH..kau berkatilah dan permudahkanlah rancangan kami.my sister is the main planner in da house.so takyah nak perah2 otak pkiq lagik.hehe...she got that from my dad's genetic.everything well planned and perfect!
3rd reason:yesterday i had a fight(or should i say merajuk...)but today,semua back to normal.one thing i like about him is,he makes things so easy to go through eventhough it's kinda complicated at first.toleransi itu penting.i double my love for u key!hehe..
4th reason:tutorial cardiovascular and renal diseases done!although ada lubang2 but at least im prepared for tomorrow...hopefully not amanda mcAnn...huhu scary la dia tu.tanya soklan 6 feet under.mana org nak jawab.
5th reason:my horizontal,vertical,left falling,right falling strokes for chinese subject is completely done!actually we learn to write the strokes to make up chinese characters.but tomorrow i have to introduce myself and a fren in chinese.huhu..kena wake up early sket esok...practice makes perfect!

but...i have one problem..it's 1.20 in the morning and what am i still doing here?
it's late..im off to bed.
tata.

No comments: