Monday, February 12, 2007

tenyata dan terbukti...

alhamdulillah...
now im relieved.lega dengan pelbagai benda2 yg selama ini menyemakkan kepala.what i should do it just spit everything out baik yg mulia ataupun yg masam kelat.i learnt now that what we think sumtimes is right and sumtimes it can be totally wrong so to be sure,just pour it out to sumbody preferably the ones who close to us.lihat sesuatu dari skop yg lebih luas....the more opinions,views and critics we get the more it helps..but on top of that,jgn lupa bersikap mulia.hahah..ayt poyo teramat!but true..it's the simplest term used in this blog. it's better to use that than beautifully arranged words but useless at the end...
suddenly i think i owe sumone an apology...
well...class went well today.hmmm....today i learnt about hypersensitivity reaction.it reminds me of my own experience.when i was young,around 12-16 years old...i was allergic to ant bites.huhu...rasa nak eliminate jerk bad memories tu from my memory box in my head.it's too horrible.once i was bitten on the way to school.it's itchy at first.bley tahan lagik.but an hour later i started scratching all over my body.my face turned red n hot.betul2 cam udang kena bakar.when i was sent to the headmistress,she asked me to go home b'cos she,herself couldn't stand seeing me like that.when i was home...the itchiness continued and my lips were already twice it's original size.if sumbody seeing me like that,he/she definitely would run away.but at that time...i didn't go to clinic,just take a nap and im back to the cute lil'azimah.heheh.after that incident,my allergy worsen,not only to ant bites,but i couldn't eat chicken and seafood.it's sad...but i do eat them occasionally but after that kena telan ubat la.kira depend on ubat la.but itu dulu.b4 masuk mrsm kena inject sbb it happened again.but that was the last time i suffered.it's magic...now i can eat anything i want but im still afraid of red ants,my worst enemy.trauma!hahah..now bila dah tau what lead to the allergic reactions..rasa lagi seram.huhuh....hopefully it's gone forever..tata bye bye...hahah

okies..nak pi masak.today's diner:
nasi putih
ayam goreng
sayur sup
any volunteer nak tolong?

No comments: