Friday, December 7, 2007

cobaan...

salam.

hari ni saya sgt bengang!dah jumaat tapi adaptor yg saya pesan still not in the country yet.i've traced the parcel,and that's what i got.what do you mean not in the country yet?it's nearly 2 weeks for god sake.what a torturous weeks i have to endure!huwaa...selasa start exam.so friends in ireland,dun ever pesan any brg from china,hongkong atau countries yg sewaktu dengannya.take ages for delivery.kunun nk sampai 6 working days!bloody lies!if only i knew it would take this long to arrive,i probably buy the new one from apple store here straight away.i dun care if i have to pay extra 50euro but dapat on the spot is better than have to wait sampai berjanggut.ya Allah berikanlah aku kesabaran...huhuhu.(mind the language!)

okie...sudahlah meluahkan kemarahan tu kan.sakit ati and cepat tua.today is my mum's birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,MAK!u r the greatest mom on earth.i'm thankful to god for giving me YOU!the mom yg tak nag,the mom yg never missed going to school ambil my report card dr sekolah rendah sampai sekolah menengah,the mom yg never hit me,never once!sekadar cubit2 syg tu normal la kan,and finally the mom yg i can tell everything about me,my life to her.my first and most important advisor dalam segala hal even personal ones.may Allah grant u dengan keberkatan umur yg panjang dan sentiasa disirami nur dan hidayahNya.i love u mak!(so ada org nak belanja new green jubah for u as a buffday pressie eh?best le tu...wait for my hadiah pulak eh)~smile~

okies peeps,doakan saya yg akn start exam tak lama lagi nie key.best of luck to my fellow UCDians.kita boleh!

No comments: