Wednesday, December 5, 2007

i need them.thank you!

salam.

di kala saya asyik dirundung malang,tuhan kurniakan pelangi untuk menyinari hari saya di kala hujan rintik-rintik ni.i received 2 booster shots today.to boost up my self-esteem and to motivate me to stay strong thru thick and thin of life.

one:got a called from sendai,japan.although i received them once every fortnights,this time was different.i thought the vessel is already on it's way back to bintulu sbb the duration is over a week already.selalunya seminngu dia dah smp japan.so i didn't put too much hope in hearing his voice again this week.but miracle does happen kan.hehe.he said the journey was a bit delayed.i really need a bit of advice and some love.these few days have been rough.few times i felt like breaking down and cry.but well...i managed to save my tears for later days.haha.i woke up this morning to pick up call from him.everytime he called,i must be in my selekeh condition dengan suara bgun tidoq.so kan dh kantoi bgun lambat.everytime.huh!but that doesn't matter at all as long as he heard me saying good morning and i heard him saying he misses me everytime.hehe.poyo!ahaks.

two:i received few offline messages that keep my smile throughout the day.my fiend,former classmate and roomate when i were in mrsm pendang is coming over to join me in UCD.teruja gila rasa.to tell the truth,i envied my friends who have lots of their classmates studying together under one roof.sampai boleh bukak persatuan.since i were from new mrsm,tak byak students yg fly ke cni.just two of us,me and shereen,but she's working here.the situation is different.at least with her presence,semangat sket saya kat cni.see u soon rai.for your info,she's pursuing her phd here.yes at 22!amazing kan..she's getting her phd while im only half way thru my 1st degree.tapikan...we are chasing DRs here,so not bad lah kan.hehe.

abes cerita ttg mereka.apa cerita tentang saya?well nothing much.i slept for 3 bloody hours just now.hello azimah,blom malam lagi and furthermore you'll be sitting major exams next week kaaannn?huhu..igtkan saya bila saya terleka ye kengkawan esp my housemates.wake me up when i fall asleep except at night la kan.ahahah.

ok,i got to go.got lots to revise.doakan adaptor lappy saya will arrive soon and SAFELY,then i'll blog like no tomorrow.=)

No comments: