Sunday, November 16, 2008

gimme 5!

salam.

What a gloomy day today is.The uninviting weather when looking over the window just worsen my mood and my health.been swallowing medications one after another and they make me drowsy.But i refused to just stay in bed.Today's suppose to be a special day=)

Take me the way i am.
If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

'Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

'Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

'Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.


manchester 2006

happy anniversary dear.


i've decided to reward myself with one or two episode(s) of gossip girl if i manage to finish all the topics in breast.one more topic to go.Dan humphrey and chuck bass,here i come:p

5 comments:

.ArianiAizat. said...

ap 5th annie for both of you ;)
+
happily ever after~
.
.
jaohh2 ponn spe kate xley bahagia kn?

Anonymous said...

=) semoga cepat naik pelamin =) sapelah antara kite jd raja sehari dulu agaknye? hmmmm.....

jeem said...

thanx nanie.that's true indeed=)

aini,
hoho,kena ada org start dulu kots.then baru ada chain reaction.heheh.

Momma Qiestina said...

HAPPY ANNV TOO FROM KAK YAT :)

yeahh Cinta pjj juga bahagia kan?
cepatla ikot jejak nanie jadik tunangan org yek.Pastu ikot jejak kak yat pulak..lapa nasik minyak neh.

jeem said...

k.yat,biaq masa menentukan.cheewah!mungkin makan nasik myak nanie dulu kot.hehe.