Friday, November 14, 2008

.under the weather.

salam.

Goddddd......this past-years MCQs really got me on my nerve!

Pel Ebstein fever? ?@£$*&^!!!
Opisthotonos?@@**&%%%!!!
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia?@@****%%%!!

wth are these?

for non-medics,freak-out not!

me,myself just came across these bullshits for the 1st time in my life!

i think i'm goin mental.been screaming and hair-pulling while doing the questions!


just a random topic i need to master.

so to calm myself down,i did what i enjoy the most....cooking.hehe





owh btw,WC is my second room today.been experiencing polyuria(increase volume and frequency of going to the toilet) as a result of excess water intake due to the sore throat.at least i know my kidneys work alright.heheh.

and Kt Tunstall is awesome!she never bores me!have a listen folks!



okies...gotta go and do some work.

muah!


1 comment:

A'a said...

aku pun xpenah tgk perkataan tu..haha..xcommon kt sini kot..
well..hg masak cam sedap..nak jugak..=P