Tuesday, December 9, 2008

.a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d.


salam.

i have one rule that i secretly obeyed.i can only take a mug of coffee per day(except on exam days, of course).why do i have such a rule?because when i desire to drink some,i'm physiologically changed.my heart beat faster,my mind couldn't concentrate anymore and i lost my focus.in my head there's only a word coffee,coffee and coffee.the thought of being a caffeine addict always scare me so much that i follow the rule quite strictly.
(no offence to all coffee addicts.caffein doesn't pose any risk to terminal diseases:P)

i nearly break the rule today as i got very sleepy and tired during lectures and tutorial although i already had coffee first thing in the morning.my eyes just see my bed calling me softly to unite.a SECOND big mug of coffee is the only option to help me through the rest of the day apart from sleeping.

i was waiting for the bus home when i received one sms that has changed my day.

Are u at home?i'm anchored.call me.

my heart started pounding faster.my head was thinking hard.the whole me wished i could be Edward Cullen or at least in posession of his strength and speed so that i can be home in no time.and once again i lost my focus.I really have to make that call.

after an hour,

i need no coffee.i don't feel sleepy or tired anymore.

i think my heart just got its own version of caffein my body wanted so badly earlier.

i think i'm addicted.

so be it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeem...aku pun addicted kopi gak kot..tp tak sgt la..cm slalu rase nak minum kopi je,klau g lpak2 pun mmg aku bantai minum kopi je..tp klau mate aku dah ngantok,bantai minum kopi tongkat ali pun tak jln gak..kena tido gak..hehe!!