Sunday, December 7, 2008

raya datang lagi.

salam all.

just finished ironing my baju kurung.i know it's raya time when i took out baju kurung at the deepest end of my closet and start ironing it.so baju kurung it's like an indicator of raya to me=)

and like in previous years,

me,

my beloved family,

and incik ichigo,

are celebrating raya

at 3 different places.

im here in this wet and cold country,beloved family in malaysia and he's in japan.

"perfect!"

but no matter how far apart we are,we'll always have each other in our heart.

selamat hari raya aidiladha dear readers=)

maaf zahir batin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam aidiladha gak..best gambar2 n cite2 kat sni..Dublin mmg best..tak than tgok,tak tau bl nak smpai sna..(the portrait on flickr)singgah2 la ke blog sy : http://warnamata.getokubi.com