Monday, December 22, 2008

.alice in wonderland.

salam,

in these few days i was in my own magical world.it's very comfortable.very.it made me stay not wanting to go out to the real world anymore.in the magical world of mine,everyone that i truly love were in it.everything was so beautiful,the people,the places,even the time.i have freedom to paint the beautiful life and dreams i've always wanted.no bad dreams once i closed my eyes and i could sleep like a baby throughout the night,that's the most exciting part of the other world that i've owned.i got to do what i want to without breaking any laws or rules.i'm freed to express myself to the person i love.no words are forbidden.

what else could i do apart from creating my own world?i'm desperately missing those i love.the desire of talking to mum like she's sitting beside me,tickling my sister before we went to sleep every night,hugging my adorable niece's fragile body like i'm crushing her every bones and
actually seeing the face of the man i love always haunt me every single day.i'm reaching out my hands but i got nothing.it's painful.i need morphine.

i'll be back next year.iA.merry christmas and happy new year.owh,it's going to be another year passed by.new resolutions perhaps?

2 comments:

A'a said...

U're very strong..and i believe that u can face the pain successfully..Yes.. U always can do it..

p/s: dh dpt surat KKM..xtahu nk pilih hospital mana..huhu..

Kekanak Osaka said...

stay strong G-mah.

when you goin back? I'm gonna go back to! jom ronggeng lagi..hehe