Sunday, May 20, 2007

...and waiting to be reunited again

salamz.
may everyone is in their best of health possible=)
this tuesday will be my last paper for the summer exam this year.i suppose to be more than happy now since all the tough papers were gone but the subject of UNDERSTANDING DISSABILITY FOR HEALTHCARE STUDENTS is never easy plus i rarely paid attention in the class during the lectures.huhu..scarry la pulak.btw...im gonna read apa yg boleh and try my best.
last 2 days,i called my mum telling her how excited i am to go home...she too can't wait to see me again after such a long time.im her talkative daughter,so my presence in the house does make a difference..hehe..she was telling me about the durians that are hanging merrily on the trees.she said once i landed,we'll go buy the fresh ones.c,i live in penang so balik pulau is the best place to indulge yourself with the king of fruits tue..my teacher once said"...the best durian comes from balik pulau'.weee kembangnya saya!heheh..tapi dulu la sekarang tatau la plak kan but in my opinion..siammese durian and the local ones are far different!although the durian siam isinya gemok dan kuning,durian malaysia lagik best dari segi taste.fullstop.hehe..eh why am i merepeking about durian here..herrmmm maybe b'cos i feel homed already.seriously can't hardly wait to gooooohome!ye kengkawan..on the 7th of june(6days after my buffday=(...) i'll be touching the ground.so far got a few invitations from my friends already.shopping-wayang-lepak mapley-bowling....mmg tak sabaq lah.ireland-paris-malaysia!doa2kan we'll have a safe journey ye.



kasik terliur sket...huahuahua




sapa tatahan tutup idung!hii...

No comments: