Sunday, May 27, 2007

shit happens!

salamz.
today im not really feel like telling stories..it's just a way of killing time while waiting for suboh prayer.i have to strain my eyes typing sumthing here or otherwise i'll fall asleep till da next morning.here, suboh is around 3 sumthing a.m(it changes from day to day..)so might as well pray 1st b4 i go to sleep so that i dun have to wake up again in the middle of the night.
jz now i went to city centre..did some shoppin fer my dad.he's the most difficult person i have to deal with in terms of giving prezzie.look,my dad is a perfectionist,which is totally opposite from me(i got most of my mum's gene..cool n relax..)hihih...if the prezzie doesn't suit him,he won't wear or use it..tak kisah lah i nak amek ati ke..nak merajuk ke..tak rasa dihargai ke..they just born to be like that.if that happen to me..fine!i'm his daughter..but if this were to happen to my mum...sabo je laa(neway i think she used to it already after nearly forty years being his wife)...sumtimes..me,my sis n mum..we took months to plan what to buy to my dad...hours just to pick whatever item we agreed on buying earlier,just to make sure the color,size,shape will suit him right!fhewwww...berpeluh gak laa..the way he thinks,the way he dresses up,the way he ties the shoe lace,the way he cooks(eventhough my mum dah thap layak bukak restaurant,my dad cooks better!),the way he washes his car(cam berjam2 kot..naik bil ayaq!)he's just super perfectionist!i think that's why he always buy everything by himself without even consulting my mum 1st.apatah lagi i yg jauh ke belakang ni.hihi.it's the same thing happen if he wants to give us something.most of the time,he gave us the money..we buy whatever we want.kira my dad thinks we better choose what we want by ourselves.but sumtimes he's a bit too rigid.words are his weakness.yang lawaknya..if i merajuk with my dad..he wont talk to me as i wont even say a word to him at the same time.later,he will give me some money to go shoppin or ask me what i wanna buy...so senang...kira tadak la nak cakap ayt2 jiwang karat.haha..as materialistic as i am...he succeed in making me smile again!hahahah...eh lari topic lak.actually i called my mum late this afternoon telling her Perfume Direct is having a 4 days sale at the moment.so should i buy more perfume since i had already bought her one!at the same time i'm having trouble of figuring out what to buy for my dad .at the end of the conversation...we agreed that i should buy a perfume as well to him.mum told me actually my dad likes perfume as much as she does.heeeyyyy i never knew that.good one mum!after much testing and smelling of like ten different brands of perfume..i decided to buy versace blue jeans for him.hope he likes it.my taste...his taste...erm....*_*!
okies....i got 15 mins more before suboh..what else shud i mumble here....owh about balik mesia again...i am soooooo can't wait to go home.actually this country,this place is not bad at all.but i still think malaysia is better in so many ways.i cerita next time okey...but after reading a blog of this young lady who is currently travelling around europe,together with the anticipation n excitement she has while travelling make me ponder for a while.sgt tak bersyukurkah sya sedang apabila dicampak ke sini..tergedik2 nak balik malaysia.owh..not complaining i am.just missing the fun i used to have!

p/s:i hate my current job!should i or shouldn't i?

No comments: