Wednesday, November 28, 2007

.hiccups.

salam.
bonjour!
i'm in computer lab at the moment and now it's already 8 past 8.faham ke?2008hr.hehe.im laptopless,eh no,adaptorless...hurmm...actually my power adaptor had burnt itself down last few days leaving me bored without access to the virtual world for a while.actualy i'm not totally disconnected,it's just i couldn't online while i'm home.that's the big problem actually cos i really...i mean reaaalllyyy depend on laptop for entertainment at home.my ugly betty,my house m.d,my youtubing all gone for a while.sobsobsob...i hope the new one is on it's way to donore avenue because i'm already bored to death.huwaaa.....

on the other notes,i just had my french oral and aural tests just now.the aural test aka listening test went well i guess.there were 3 questions altogether and i managed to answer all altough a lil bit confused on the 2nd questions.the same thing goes to the oral test.there were 2 examiners(my teacher and another one is a guest examiner whom i've never seen b4).they asked me a few questions before i were asked to introduce myself.actually the teacher already told us to prepare a short introduction of ourselves before hand.so during intro time,i spoke as much as i like but i'm kinda not sure how to pronounce a few words in french masa tgh wat intro tu.hurrmmmm...but it's over now.overall alhamdulillah.=)after this i just need to concentrate on my written test which is shceduled on 12th dec.wish me luck peeps!

okies,i better stop now since i need to catch 2 busses to get home.i'm starving huhuhu...see ya next time okey.

au revoir!

No comments: