Friday, April 25, 2008

.sick of sickness.

salam.

first and foremost,
bear with me.

i hate waking up early knowing that i have another terrible day to go through
i hate when i'm not being able to use both nostrils to breath optimally
i hate knowing my runny nose is producing mucous non-stop when it is my first time into OT.
i hate knowing that despite the flu and cough,i still have to go into OT.
I hate the fact that how well i palpate the liver,spleen or balloting the kidneys,i hardly can feel them.
i hate when i have to stare down not knowing the answer of the questions being asked
i hate when the registrar just giving me her "mean" look when i say i don't know.
i hate the smell of hospital
i hate hearing that my patient just died 3 minutes ago.
i hate going to clinic and being ignored because docs are busy with tonnes of patient.
i hate the feeling of illness

but somehow,

i love this one line of sentence....

cure sometimes,relief often,comfort always...
=)

may Allah give me more strengh and grant me patience to go through what we call life.
ameen.

No comments: