Friday, May 23, 2008

.enjoy the trip.

salam.

irish yogurt.
got it for free.
not really nice.
i knew that before i even opened it.
but ate it eventually.
maybe my perception told me all yogurt taste the same.
in fact,it's free.
cuma sedikit sedap atau sedikit tasteless.
but all yogurt should taste the same.
yogurty taste.
selagi tidak keracunan,tidak salah dimakan.
next time i'm going to be more selective.
eat only the nice ones.
so that i dont let the yogurt go into waste.
like what i did today.


ahaha.actually while eating yogurt,my heart was pressuring me to write about one thing.i couldn't even finish the yogurt because i got to excited about this one thing.one happy thing that i really look forward for such a long time.it makes me smile everytime thinking about it.makes me happy when i was down.gives me hope and boast my spirit up.nope,i'm not getting married yet.











at this time next month i will be in the comfort of my own home and beloved family.when i opened my iGoogle just now,my heart is jumping up and down seeing the countdown box.a month to go.i love it.

No comments: