Sunday, May 18, 2008

it's all about life


salam,


2nd cycle of clinical rotations done.the final cycle begins tomorrow.i have no expectation.no idea how is it going to be like to travel such a long distance and spending a long hours in the bus everyday.deep down in my heart,i have naughty plans to skip some days and just attend the compulsory things in the schedule.hope god will make it easier,not the ponteng part of course.heh.

i did spring clean my room this afternoon.threw out empty boxes and old newspapers.packing old clothes that i'm not keen of wearing them anymore and bring back home.i want to give them away so that i have more space in my wardrobe.i took out a blue t-shirt.that's the shirt worn when i first flew here.i still remember my dad was standing alone at one of the closed counter in KLIA, while my other family members were talking n laughing at the other corner.i walked slowly and stood beside him.there was a moment of silence.then he started talking to me and i noticed his eyes welled with tears.i couldn't look at him as my heart was contained with sadness.silently we cried together.the blue t-shirt made me cried again today.sadly,not with him but just with the memories left behind.i miss him.terribly.
:'(

erm..i'm beginning to have palpitations everytime receiving sms from syir.i'm just not ready to be told that he has to go back to the sea.i can feel.i can sense the bad news.but i kept telling myself,even if he's goin tomorrow,he's still coming back.as he said,
he'll come back.
he will.
for me.




i don't find these days,this week in particular is the best time for all of us.with the stress mounting for final exams,everything just got worst.however,as long as we have friends stood by us,everything just seems possible.yes,POSSIBLE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay strong my dear..u know where to find me whenever u need me..

ohya,loughlinstown best laaa...u pegi nnt mesti xsmpi hati ponteng..hehe =)

DAISY said...

jim... sabar k. dugaan hanya diturunkan pd org yg mampu. Allah maha kuasa. maybe dia ad bigger plans for u.
it's ok to cry cuz u miss ur ayah, sedekah yasin...